Vehicle Ownership Transfer Process in Bangladesh
Introduction: Hello readers, viewers today we want to share the vehicle ownership transfer registration process that is very helpful who wants to transfer their ownership to others.
For fulfilling vehicle ownership transfer process-related information we carpricebd.com team requesting you all please read carefully and do needful for car ownership transfer process.
Documents required for transfer of ownership (other than inherited ownership):
1. Completed and signed 'Tio' and 'TTO' forms; [Other forms with these two forms can be found on the website DOWNLOAD FORMS]
2. Required fee deposit receipt.
3. Verified copy of buyer's TIN certificate (for non-rented cars, zip, microbus)
4. Original Registration Certificate (both copies) / Digital Registration Certificate (if applicable).
5. Affidavits of heirs on non-judicial stamps with pictures [If multiple heirs are given and ownership is given in the name of one, the other heirs will have to give another affidavit on the stamps].
6. Provide the sample signature of Treta in the respective sample signature form and all other information in the form along with the colored photo in the form of the name, father/husband name, porn address and 3 copy stamps in English, but if the buyer is an institution, the letter on the official pad with the above-mentioned papers (without affidavit).
1. Sign the form 'TTO' and the sales receipt.
2. Sales affidavit with seller's photo.
3. If the seller is a company, then the letterhead pad of the company will provide intimation, board registration, and authorization letter.
4. If the motor vehicle is liable to the bank or any other institution, collect it and submit it to the creditor's debt prepayment certificate.
Documents Required for Transfer of Ownership in Warrior Formula:
1. Other forms, including both completed and signed 'Tio' and 'TTO' forms, can be found on the website DOWNLOAD FORMS.
2. Certificate of heirship issued by a court / local government organization.
3. Required fee deposit receipt.
4. Verified copy of TIN Certificate of First Waris if multiple varnishes (In case of non-rented cars, jeeps, microbes)
5. Original Registration Certificate (both copies) / Digital Registration Certificate (if applicable).
6. Affidavits for heirs of non-judicial stamps with pictures [In case there are multiple heirs and ownership is given in the name of one, then another affidavit with a non-judicial stamp by all other heirs].
7. Sample Signature Form Fill in the form and other information in the form along with the colored photo in the form of the name, father/husband name, porn address, and 3 copy stamps in English.
Conclusion: For new car or vehicle ownership transfer registration process we follow the above information and complete hassle-free registration. Thank you for reading.