Route permit issue and renewal process from BRTA in Bangladesh
Dear reader and viewers welcome to carpricebd.com. today we want to discuss with about route permit received and the renewal process from Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA). We all know that it essential for all kinds of buses, minibus, and other motor cars to collect route permits. BRTA has some rules, terms, and conditions for collecting route permit from them. So we request you all please go through carefully below process and collect your route permit new or renewal old one and collect hassle-free route permit.
(A) Application forms for the stage carriage (bus, minibus) and contract carriage on the route under one or more departments operating on the inter-district route, along with the required documents, have to be submitted to the BRTA Headquarters, Ellenbari, Tejgaon, Dhaka.
(B) The application of the stage carriage (bus, minibus) and contract carriage on the route under the same section that operates on the inter-district route has to be submitted by the concerned Commissioner along with the necessary documents to the BRTA's Divisional Office for issue/renewal.
(C) Stage carriage, contract carriage, and public transport on any route in most of the two districts (freight trucks, vans, tanker lanes) application of motor vehicle route permitted by the Regional Transport Committee (RTC) in the area concerned. The necessary documents, along with the required documents, should be taken to the BRTA's Circle Office.
Documents Required for Route permit issue and renewal process:
1. Fill out and sign the application form.
2. Receipt of payment of required fees.
3. Verified copy of driver's letter and driver's license.
4. Verified photocopy of registration and fitness certificate.
5. Original copy of the RootPermit Certificate (applies for renewal).
6. Verified photocopy of updated tax token.
7. Verified copy of TIN papers.
8. Verified photocopy of the receipt of the estimated income tax deposit.