Motor Driving Act or Motor Vehicle Law
Dear reader and viewers welcome to carpricebd.com. Today we want to discuss with about Motor car driving act and motor car law rules and regulations of Bangladesh. We all know that it essential for all kinds of buses, minibus, and other motor car drivers need to know about the motor car and driving rules and regulations. Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA) has some specific rules, regulations, terms, and conditions for driving a car in Bangladesh. So we request you all please go through carefully below process and procedure before you start driving your motor car.
In order to drive a motor vehicle, you must first follow some general rules. Failure to do so would constitute a legally punishable offense and could result in a fine or fine if required. So one should be careful about all of this.
5 Thinks of Common law for Motor Vehicle Registry:
1. First of all, you have to do a motor vehicle registry. The car can hardly be run without a registry. You have to go to the registry office for this.
2. Once the car has become a registry, a number will be available from the registry office. For example, let's assume. As soon as you get that number, you need to write it down on the number two plate. And the front and back of the car should be fitted. This number plate should be placed so that it can be seen very clearly from a distance.
3. No one under the age of eighteen can ever drive a car - it's a lawless act. If a taxi is to be run, then the driver must be at least 20 years of age or older.
4. If you violate the rules of the road, you may be fined up to five hundred rupees. Therefore, all the rules should be followed at all times. All directions including speed, traffic direction, signal, etc. of the road crossing should always be followed. If you break all these rules, the police will file a case with the car number immediately.
5. The driver should always drive while driving, keeping an eye on people, animals, other cars. It is considered a non-bailable offense if it contains errors.
Important Rules for Motor Vehicle Driver:
1. Whenever a driver has to drive, he/she will have to get a license. Driving without a license is considered illegal and criminal.
2. No one can drive a car with one license. If the police want to see the license at any time, it must be shown immediately. Therefore, the driver should always have a license. The car can be driven to the destination where the license is specified. Running elsewhere is an illegal act or crime.
3. Never lose a license. If a police officer ever wants to get a license from a driver, then always want to get a license from him, then always get a receipt from him.
4. Driving a licensed driver complies with the rules below
(A) Always comply with the rules of the road, consider the oval and drive.
(B) Never drive a car without drinking alcohol or drugs.
(C) not be able to assist in any misconduct.
(D) The route cannot be crossed without instructions.
(E) All the traffic rules must be followed.
5. The driving rules are the reverse of the license and what is right or wrong is all written. You need to know the driver well.
6. Motorized education must be licensed before the motor is fully educated. The cars that teach this kind of driving, must write the word 'b' in large red letters on the front and back of the car.
7. If the owner of a car changes the address of his or her home or garage, it must be reported to the departmental police authority immediately.
Thank you all for reading.