Introduction: Hello readers, viewers today we want to share the vehicle registration process that is every car owner should require for car registration. We carpricebd.com team requesting you all please read carefully and do needful for car registration. The Car owner will apply for registration of his motor vehicle along with the required documents in the prescribed form at the concerned BRTA office. Subsequently, upon receipt of the verification by the BRTA office, his application and the relevant arguments are found to be correct, the customer will be provided with an Assessment Slip to submit the required registration fee and after submitting the fee deposit, the car will be required to appear at the BRTA office for inspection. After inspection of the vehicle, all ownership and vehicle information is approved by the Anti-Assistant Director (Engineer) on the BRTA Information System, and a signed acknowledgment, fitness certificate, and tax token are printed with the registration number and signed by the concerned officer:
The customer will have to attend the office to provide the biometrics (digital picture, digital signature, and fingerprint) of the customer for the creation of digital registration certificate (DRC); For this, the customer is notified via SMS on his mobile phone. The customer is also informed via SMS after receiving the biometrics to receive the DRC.
1. Application form, duly filled out and signed by the owner and importer/dealer, from the DOWNLOAD FORMS on the application form or
It can be collected from the BRTA office.
- An affidavit containing the consent of all to the registration of one person in the case of multiple persons jointly owning a vehicle;
- Signatures and seals for the organization/company;
- In case of financial ownership of the vehicle belonging to the bank or finance company, apply with the registration authority on the pad of the concerned institution.
2. Bill of Entry, Invoice, Bill of Lading, and LCA Copy.
3. Sales Certificate / Cell Intimation / Sales Certificate (Importer / Dealer Granted).
4. Packing list, delivery invoice, and gate side (in case of CKD vehicle).
5. Tin certificate and advance / estimated income tax payment certificate.
6. Copy of work permit and visa term of Bangladesh if registration/ownership is transferred in the name of foreign nationals.
7. (A) VAT-1 (if applicable), (b) VAT-1 (a) / VAT (if applicable), (c) VAT repayment invoice (if applicable)
8. Drawings containing body and seat specification approved by the manufacturer / BRTA (in case of a motor vehicle such as bus, truck, human hauler, delivery van, auto tempo, etc.).
9. List of BRTA Type Approvals and Approved Additions for CKD Automobiles
10. Body VAT invoice and VAT payment receipt (if applicable).
11. Receipt of deposit of applicable registration fee.
12. Excerpt from Customs Authority and National Board of Revenue (if applicable).
13. Verified photocopy of National Identity Card / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc. in the case of the person-owned applicant and the letter on the organization's pad if the owner is an institution.
14. In the case of the Defense Department vehicle purchased at auction, the exemption certificate issued by the Acting Officer containing the details of the preparation and manufacturer's description in the logbook.
15. Details of auction papers and repairs in the case of vehicles belonging to government / semi-owned / autonomous organizations purchased at auction.
16. The following additional papers will be required for the registration of the BondedShopped Vehicle:
A) 'TO' form (signed by the buyer), 'TTO' form and sales receipt (signed by the importer).
B) Original copy of the de-registration certificate and attested copy of the English translation of the de-registration (certified copy of the Certificate of Cancellation).
C) If more than one vehicle is mentioned in one copy, the certified copy can be submitted by the concerned authority/department for display.
17. Report on inspection of the vehicle by a motor vehicle inspector.
Conclusion: For a new car or vehicle registration we follow the above information and complete your hassle-free registration. Thank you for reading.