Fitness and Tax Token Collection Process from Road Transport Authority (BRTA) in Bangladesh
Dear reader and viewers welcome to carpricebd.com. today we want to discuss with about Fitness and Tax Token received and the renewal process from Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA). We all know that it essential for all kinds of buses, minibus, and other motor cars to collect route permits. BRTA has some rules, terms, and conditions for collecting Fitness and Tax Token from them. So we request you all please go through carefully below process and collect your fitness and Tax Token new or renewal old one and collect hassle-free Fitness and Tax Token.
The Circle Office from which the last BRTA has accepted the registration of its motor vehicle or renewed its fitness will apply for the renewal of the fitness of its motor vehicle along with the required documents in the form prescribed at the Circle Office and will present the motor vehicle to that office for inspection.
1. Application form completed and signed in the prescribed form.
2. Receipt of payment of required fees.
3. Original copy of the fitness certificate.
4. Verified photocopy of updated tax token.
5. Verified copy of TIN papers.
6. Certificate of payment of estimated income tax.
Tax token renewal:
1. The 1st tax token of motor vehicle registration was issued by BRTA.
2. Subsequently, tax tokens can be renewed from the specified bank, depending on the payment of fixed fees.
1. Previously issued tax token certificate (original copy).
Thank you for reading.