6 Tips for Reduce Fuel Cost
1. Car Start: When a driver starts a car, as soon as possible he starts with the flick, drive as high as possible gear. Because we know that gradually starting a car and using low gear fuel costs are high. If we start with high gear and start speeding, then the cost of fuel will decrease by 25 to 40 percent. Thus, every liter of fuel consumption will be reduced – you will go every mile with fewer burns the oil.
2. Stop the Specific Place: To reduce fuel costs you decide first where you stop the car. You stop the car Slowly instead of suddenly because when the car stops in the car engine, the energy that is accumulated in the engine will be over. Many fuel have been wasted unnecessarily. Stop using frequent breaks. Proper and good driving save a lot of fuel consumption.
3. Type of Road: To reduce the cost of fuel cost in the city way, drivers should slowly be starting the car, driving in low gear, frequent breaks, and more on the highway. Some expert says that if the driver follows the instruction of slowly be starting the car, driving in low gear, controlling frequent breaks then must be reduced about 33 percent of fuel consumption. In the village road the car which runs 10 kilometers in 1 liter on the high street, it goes down only one liter in the city - because the above things are if drivers follow. Run like an old car- you can go 15 to 22 kilometers per five litters.
4. Car Spread: Do not drive with extra spread. The optimized fuel cost of 50 to 60 kilometers per hour and petrol costs more than 80-90 kilometer per day, even more than 40 percent of petrol will cost more. On the other hand, slow-driving is also safe. Petrol costs are less than 50/60 kilometers per hour but if you run the with more spread then the fuel cost is double.
5. Engine Sound: If the engine does not sound properly, more or less or unknown sound - the fault of the car engine - the cost of petrol increases at least 20/25 percent per hour. Initially, it may seem difficult - but it is not always difficult. The driver should be monitored properly and should be to focus on below four issues.
a) Distributor- For driving city and long journey driving in the city, the distributor has to be set up separately. If there is no noise in the set, then less than five to ten percent of the fuel cost of petrol will be reduced.·
b) Spark plug-in gasoline carbohydrate does not allow firing in the spark plug. As a result, the petrol is wasted and may sound the engine. The spark plug should be cleaned and after 1500 km run Spark plug has to be changed
c) Carburetor adjustment- If the carburetor is not adjusted properly then there may be noise in the car. As a result, you will wastage 15/20 kilometers of road run fuel cost. To save fuel cost Regularly driver should be adjusting the carburetor.
d) Fuel Pumps and Electricals- Check the car fuel pump and electrical machinery are working properly or not. If you see there are some mistakes or any problem, then solved it as soon as possible.as a result you should save the cost of fuel at least 10% more.
6.Good Quality Filter: Always use a good quality filter – You must use always good quality filter that will run the car quietly and separately. Regular filters should be changed without much use - so that it does not get bamboo. You should regular basis checked and changed the filters when bad. Some expert says Oil Filer after 65oo KM, Fuel Filer after 80oo KM and Air Filer after 18000 KM you should change the filter for increase car life as well as car fuel cost.